- Reward Point will be add your Account
- Birthday month whith 20% Discount
- Refer your Friend can get extra 50 point
- Your Friend order can get 5% Point
- Company shall not be held responsible for acts or defaults of the Authorized Distributor, their employees or representatives.
- Company shall provide support and assistance to the Distributor by telephone or fax or email as may reasonably be required to promote and support the product.
- Company shall list the contact details of active Distributor as Company Authorized Distributor in the pre-agreed territory.
- Company shall advertise and promote the product as it deems necessary to generate leads for Distributor, whenever necessary.
- Company shall support Distributor by providing a starter kit of promotional materials, training, and technical support as it deems necessary.
- Company shall assign a qualified sales support personnel to manage the affiliation with Distributor.
- Company will do some promotional activities with special pricing during trade fair and beauty expos for branding and building awareness purposes. Hence, Company shall not be liable for any kind of compensation to the Authorized Distributor if your Agents buy any Company’s products during the activities period.
Distributor Terms & Conditions
- Do not involve in any kind of activities that may damage the Company’s reputation.
- Distributor is only authorized to sell Company’s products at fixed retail price unless obtaining prior written approval from the Company.
- Strictly follow company’s rules and regulations all the time.
- The Authorized Distributor hereby undertakes and agrees with the Company that it will at times during the continuance in force of this agreement observe and perform the terms and conditions set out in this agreement and:
i.Will abide by all the policies of the Company announced from time to time.
ii.Will not use the name or trademark / logo of the Company on the letterheads or otherwise except in the manner approved by the Company.
- The Distributor shall be at liberty to appoint Sub Distributor within his Specified Territory with the prior written consent of the Company. The Distributor shall be sorely responsible to ensure that the Sub Distributor conform to all the rights and the liabilities that have been conferred on the Distributor by the Company in terms of his agreement.
- The Distributor shall promote and sell the Company’s product and use its best efforts to maximize sales.
- The Distributor agrees to treat as confidential all information supplied by the Company and not to use this information for any purpose other than promoting and selling the product.
- The Distributor agrees not to sell or promote any competitive product and undertakes not to substitute alternative products.
The initial term of this Agreement shall commence on the date set forth below and shall continue for a period of twelve (12) months thereafter (the “Initial Term”). Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving thirty (30) days written notice. Without prejudice to any other remedies the Company may have against the Authorized Distributor, the Company shall have the right at any time by giving notice in writing to the Authorized Distributor to terminate the Agreement forthwith in any or the following events:
I.If the Distributor commits the breach of any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement.
II.If the Distributor non-performed and failed to maintain sales volume for a total period of two (2) months in any period of twelve (12) calendar months.
III.If the Distributor violated any conducts which in the opinion of the Company is prejudicial to the Company’s interest, image or reputation.
IV.In the event of termination, any prior special promotional pricing or free-of-charge (FOC) items will no longer be valid. In this connection, the free-of-charge (FOC) items shall be returned to the Company without any compensation. Apart from that, he/she will not be entitled to any monetary compensation from the Company as well.
V.Once a Distributor is terminated, the Company shall be fully compensated for the referral commission programme that already had been paid out. The Company is entitled to claim back the whole amount of money from the terminated Distributor’s Upline. If the Upline refused to fulfil the payment back to the Company, the terminated Distributor shall bear the full responsibility for the compensation.